Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Oh hey there...



It's been a long time in the making, but i'm finally giving this whole blogging thing a go! I assume as time goes on this will be my number one procrastination tool, preventing me from carrying out the necessary seminar readings i need for the next lecture, or getting to work on time, but hey ho. I will try and cover a wide variety of products, ranging from hair, skincare to nails and of course make up. If you have any particular product you would like me to review, let me know! It may take me a few days to pick it up, but i'll try my best. And of course, expect a fair, honest and more times than not sarcastic insight into products. As a student i don't have the money to lie and stick with a product that doesn't do its job, as i'm sure a lot of you are regardless if you are currently subjected to thousands of pounds worth of independent education. So, i hope you enjoy, your comments are always welcome, but if you are to criticise; please be original, because i've heard it all before! Have a lovely day! L x

No comments:

Post a Comment